Jack had another class at Impression 5 this morning and today's topic was sand. After last Saturday's class I wasn't so sure how this one was going to go, but Jack was great today. I think it helps to know what to expect. We read stories, sang songs, learned about sand and did sand crafts.
Coloring with the "tiny little crayons" (as Jack called them)...we use big crayons at home...
Glue & sandpaper letters...
Sand in boxes...
Jack loved playing with the Moon Sand (I thought it was fun too, I had never seen it before)...
Jack took his own picture during class
After class we stopped at Kohl's and Jack made himself at home...
A few weeks ago Jack started another round of Little Minnow swimming classes...Jack and Daddy have so much fun (Mom not so much...I had my first try a few weeks ago and Jack does much better with his Dad).
No comments:
Post a Comment