Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Orthopedist

Monday Jack went to see the orthopedist and his only problem is that he has flat feet. Otherwise he is a normal 2-year old.  I had no idea that flat feet could make your ankles and heels look different (it's not the same for everyone).  So I guess I was just being a worrying mother, but I am still glad that we had it checked out.  Jack enjoyed the doctor's office so much that he didn't want to leave (they said this was a first at the office), it was a great place to play with his trains (the newest obsession).  The doctor was very good with children and was quite patient when Jack was fascinated by his mustache and Jack kept touching it. I think the doctor really liked Jack because Jack kept calling him by his name and the doctor was impressed that he could say it...this little boy sure can turn on the charm when he wants to!

No comments: