Life has really gotten the best of me (it's by no means an easy feat trying to keep a house presentable for multiple showings a week with two small children!)...and I really thought the 4th of July parade was on Saturday (I read it in the newspaper last week and looked online last night), but I was so wrong...and we were two days early for the parade....so we took a few pictures instead....
...and walked to The Peanut Shop for a few snacks (Julia ate about three M&M's and I think she was wearing every single one of them!)...
Jack has been out of sorts lately with all of the chaos and Daddy working in IL and he has a difficult time settling down to go to sleep...Jack finally fell asleep about 11:00 p.m. and this is what his room looked like (he's sleeping on the floor...almost under the bed). He also tried on, took off, and then tossed down the stairs an entire package of "nap pants" (Pull-Ups). It will be so nice to get settled in a more normal routine; however, I don't see that happening until the middle of August!



No comments:
Post a Comment