Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Miss Julia - 21 Months

Julia you are 21 months old today! 

You are sitting in your favorite chair getting ready to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!  Just so you know, we didn't let your big brother watch any TV whatsoever until he was 3!  You love Mickey Mouse, but I think your favorite is Donald Duck.  You love to yell "DONALD" and have big belly laughs when you see him.

You love swinging and going down the slide at the park...you are fearless (which scares me!).  You love to be outside and playing with the water table, actually I think that you just like to dump the water on yourself.

You LOVE to use the potty and last week you started getting out the potty seat and setting it on the toilet  (you want nothing to do with a potty chair!) and taking your pants off.  You have even had two big successes in a week!  I do not even ask if you have to go, you just do it on your own.  There is a slight problem, you think you can stand up to pee just like your big brother.  The other problem is that you have been stripping yourself naked in bed and let's just say that it's not fun to clean up.  I think I finally have you outsmarted and you will be wearing something with snaps or zipper from now on...

You love to say "no, no, no" when you are doing something you are not supposed to do...like emptying a box of Kleenex or wipes.

You definitely have your own opinions - which cup to drink out of, which snack you want, and what to wear.

Happy 21 months to our sweet little gal!


No comments: