Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aperture

Day #2 of my homework...changing the Aperture (f-stops...adjusting the amount of light coming into the "film")!  I ended up with a whole bunch of crazy pictures...

The first two...I couldn't do it again if I tried...a little strange, but I kind of like them!


One of my better photos of the day (the beaded necklace gets a lot of wear at our house)...

The instructor said that we are smarter than the camera, so we shouldn't use the "auto" mode, but I wanted to get a halfway decent picture so I turned it to auto mode (but I only did it once today!)....Jack played most of the morning in Julia's diaper box and this is where I found him whene I went to get him up from his afternoon nap.  He was quietly sitting in the box with his "friends" and blankets!

After "Jack in the Box"...he went to hang out in the laundry hamper...I went to put clothes in it last night and found Twister rings and the Hungry Caterpillar (notice the beaded necklace in now worn by Jack!)!

No comments: