Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Last week I decided that I better get on with trying to get a photo for our Christmas card.  It's one of those things that I keep putting off...I have to get both kids dressed up and I somehow know that they are not going to cooperate!  Honestly, it makes me break out into a sweat...

First picture...not too bad...at least Julia is cooperating and she's even looking at a Christmas book!

It gets even better once Jack gets in on the action...

Somehow we went from somewhat cooperative to I don't want to do this!

Now they are fighting over the same book...these are just a few of the fantastic (yeah, right) shots...

I then gave up...and we were running late to meet Valerie & Isaac at the mall to see Santa (once again, I didn't have high hopes of getting a good picture).  This picture made my day!  I bought the copyrights so that I could use it and print it as many times as I wanted...it was worth every bit of the $30 I paid, but don't tell the guy that was taking the pictures...I probably would have even paid $100!

No comments: