Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Julia's thoughts on Impression 5!

Mom has already had to chase Jack through the museum (he really wanted to see all of the fans...again!) and she had to locate his missing shoe in the process!  Jack you better be good or mom is going to take us home!
No more of that baby area for me...I am ready to EXPLORE!  I just wish that you would let me chew on whatever I want...it's really annoying when you keep taking stuff out of my mouth!
I think Isaac is trying to kiss me again!
This is where Jack wants to play, so I think I want to play here too!  I think he LOVES it when I get right next to him and take his toys away!
Isaac, let's have a splashing contest and see how much water we can get on the floor...I mean this lady is following us around with a mop...she might as well have something to mop up!

No comments: