We headed to the polls this morning to cast our ballot! Jack wanted to get out and "hold my hand" and not go in the stroller, but I knew I could not handle him and voting at the same time! Luckily I bribed him with a slide that we saw off from the parking lot and he was easily entertained by the fans once we were in the building. When we left he tells me..."did you know that they had four fans in there?" That would be two ceiling fans and two fans on the floor...crazy little guy!
We checked out the equipment before we left...
Don't leave a snack trap unattended with this little gal...I turned around to put Jack in the car and she had already shoved a bunch of Jack's TLC's (Tasty Little Crackers) in her mouth, but she needed more...
I guess she was tired of the Cheerios and puffs and needed something a little tastier!
No comments:
Post a Comment