Little Miss Julia you are 7 months old today! You are such a happy little girl and you love to laugh and smile...the best are your big belly laughs when we tickle your little tummy. You love to sit and play with your toys. One of your favorite toys is the musical ball in picture above, you love to push it around (Jack likes to play with it too and I know when Jack has taken one of your toys as you let out some really loud screeches). You love to eat...oatmeal, peas, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, peaches, pears, apples, bananas, prunes (no more prunes for you unless you "need" them). You nurse four times a day (8, 12, 4 & 8), but you are very distracted...especially with your big brother running around and him insisting that your feeding time is his story time! I am probably going to jinx myself by writing this, but the last five nights you have slept from 8 to 8 without eating (I don't care what the books say, but this what I call sleeping through the night!). You are still our little toothless wonder...let's hope that teething doesn't interrupt our new sleeping streak, because I really love it! You are still wearing most of your 3-6 month, but you are also starting to wear 9 month and 6-12 month clothes...so you currently have quite an extensive wardrobe. Your current method of transportation is rolling and wiggling. We have seen you try to get your little legs under your bottom, but no attempts as crawling just yet (I am in trouble when you do...I think I am going to have to vacuum the kitchen floor five times a day!). Happy 7 months to our little princess! xoxo
St. Patrick's Day Skirt
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment