Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My First Blog Award

My First Blog Award


Thanks to my friend Suzy at http://dojaxfamilyblog.blogspot.com/, I have received my very FIRST blog award.

The Rules ~ Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell them you did so.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse (it's not even turned on...)
2. Your hair? ponytail
3. Your mother? wonderful (she would do anything for anyone!)
4. Your father? the collector (collects just about anything!)
5. Your favorite food? mexican
6. Your dream last night? Who has time to dream...
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke - It was dearly missed during pregnancy!
8. Your dream/goal? Our children to be happy and healthy
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? taking pictures
11. Your fear? When I wake up in the middle of the night and think I am feeding a baby...
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Settled...it would be nice not to move every few years
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t good at? dealing with two-year old temper tantrums (I am getting better as they are more frequent)
15. Muffins? Poppyseed
16. Wish list item? Live in Arizona
17. Where did you grow up? Michigan
18. Last thing you did? gave Julia a bath
19. What are you wearing? still in my pj's (but both kids are dressed!)
20. Your TV? Love the DVR
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Far away
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Great, no tantrums yet!
25. Missing someone? Grandma
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Baby Gap
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today at Jack singing Shake Your Booty
31. Last time you cried? when Julia was born
32. Your best friend? Jason
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Anne
35. Favorite place to eat? Lebanese restaurant in Paris (obviously, I have not been recently)

Drumroll please for the award winners....
1. Amber at http://laciandmegan.blogspot.com/
2. Dena at http://mathildeangevin.blogspot.com/
3. Jenn at http://damasiuslife.blogspot.com/

No comments: